Saturday, November 1, 2014

NYX concealer CJ13 ORANGE 橙色的遮霞膏



Years ago I got make up by a makeup artist, covering my dark circles with an orange color concealer, I found that it covers good. Looking around make up stores, I just can't find an orange color concealer. Give up in the end.

I don't know if there's a day where I can get rid of my dark eye circles, but before I can do so, at least when I put on make up during some occasion it can be covered a little. Finally, at this era of online purchasing, I bought this NYX Concealer Jar  CJ13-Orange at just RM31.50. Mixing the concealer with some make up base and covering it with the combination of 2 different tones of liquid foundation, I find it good too. Make up is always magic. Might be even better if I have a better skill... hehe.. ^^


幾年前一位化裝飾我化裝時用了橙色的遮霞膏,把我的黑眼圈给掩蓋了。看見這的效果,我並到購物廣場尋找橙色的遮霞膏,卻一直找不到,最後就放棄了。

我不知道會不會有一天能治好黑眼圈的問題,但在這段時間裡,也希望至少在化妝的時候能遮掉一些。終於在這個數碼網購時代,我在網上找到了這個產品,“NYX CJ13 橙色的遮霞膏RM 31.50. 醬遮霞膏和隔离參在一起使用,再以兩個不同深度皮膚色的粉底液互相遮掩,效果還不錯哦。化妝一直都是很神奇的東西,如果再專業一點,應該會更好看吧?赫赫~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)