Saturday, October 25, 2014

Nike free 5.0 indoor running shoes

 Nike free 5.0
Walking around sports department in a shopping mall, i fell into this shoe at the first sight, with its color, sharp orange purple. The price were really high end to me, at RM409.90 and I was thinking, it's just impossible that I would get this. Starring at it again, hmmm, maybe just a try on my foot. Once I got it on, that's it! I couldn't help! it's just too comfortable, running around light weighted,full support, the shape,design, material, not bulky, fast dry....but.... I just couldn't afford it and so I pass by the shop once in a while hoping for discount. Whenever there is discount, it would be either no more colour, or no more size.

After monthsss, the price just don't decrease. Finally, I get this pink grey at a sports whole sale event at RM319. Different color though, I just enjoy the comforty. I usually wear size US 6 but I took US size 8 for this. The more i sees it, the more i wear, the more I'm in love with it. It never hurt even the first time i wore it, which i think almost all my previous shoe does.

One thing now, I didn't know there's indoor and outdoor running shoes, until a friend of mine told me this was an indoor. I'm planning to wear this to a coming event, viper challenge.(21 km obstacle challenge). It is advice not to wear anything precious to this event as it might get torn, spoilt, dirty and will never get it back to what it's supposed to be. But it's my only running shoes and i just felt more confident with it on, so I just hope and pray that it will remain wonderful after this event. 


第一次看到這雙鞋時是鮮橙/紫色的。一眼就愛上了它,卻因爲RM409.90! 太貴了!多看幾眼,還是決定試一試一試之下,無可救藥了,太舒服了!似乎完全沒有重量,貼附著我的腳,設計喜歡!薄薄的快乾原料。結果就久不久經過這間店看看有沒有打折,卻每次有打折都是沒鞋號或這顔色沒貨了。

終于幾個月后在一場運動品牌倉貨大賣會裏以RM315買到一雙鮮粉紅/灰的這雙。雖然買不到紫色的那雙,還是很喜歡這雙,還越穿越看越喜歡呢!第一次穿出去腳也不會痛,太棒了 =)。但平日穿US6號的,這雙我穿US8號。


後來友人告訴我我才知道,原來跑步鞋有分戶内和戶外,而這雙是屬於戶内的。我還打算穿這雙鞋去參加Viper Challenge (21km障礙長跑)。主辦單位也奉勸我們千萬不要穿你寶貝的衣物參與,活動后會很骯髒甚至破爛掉。。。可是這是我唯一一雙,也是最舒服讓我有自信的!只能希望活動后它安然無損。。。擺脫。。。


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)