Saturday, November 22, 2014

Collagen Crystal Eye Mask

Bought  this at a beauty fair months ago at KLCC with RM5 for 3, can really only get this price during beauty fair. >_<. Haven tried this before and so I did not dare to buy too much. But wanting for more now…haha! I like the jelly texture a lot, very cooling and moisture. Never use such eye mask before, something new and unique to me. It’s written there that we can use while we sleep not more than 12 hours. But tried that few times before, I still prefer to just put it on for 30 minutes, feels the cooling last even better. Everytime I put on to bed till midnight, my eyes doesn’t feel much good. But when It dries, it turn into a very thin layer of acrylic like thingi, cute to me. =p


幾個月前在KLCC的一場美容展覽買了這個眼周面膜,3RM5。這樣的價格真的只有展覽的時候才買到。因爲沒用過這個品牌,所以不敢買太多。現在就想要更多了 >_< . 我特別喜歡它的膠狀体型的面膜,很涼快透濕。第一次用這樣的眼膜還蠻特別的。 包裝上寫著可入眠前敷上面膜不要超過12個小時,可是試了幾次,個人還是覺得敷30分鐘就好了。30分鐘后涼快舒適的感覺保持得更好。試過幾次睡着了,半夜起來眼睛就不太舒服了。可是這個膠狀型乾了以後變成好像薄薄的一層紙,緊貼著皮膚,感覺好妙哦。。=p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)